The VX-2 FluidRower is one of our most popular commercial-grade indoor rowers. FDF’s patented Adjustable Fluid Resistance innovation ensures natural catch with consistent resistance throughout the entire stroke. Not only does this indoor rowing machine look good, it has the sight and sound of real on-water rowing.
The VX-2 delivers at every level and is perfect for interval training and group class applications. Engineered for the toughest of gym and workout environments, the VX-2 FluidRower rivals industry-leading indoor rowers with a patented twin tank system to deliver a massive range of resistance to suit every level of fitness.
The VX-2 FluidRower will keep you engaged in one of the most active forms of exercise available while its robust quality and good looking craftsmanship ensures its popularity in any commercial environment.
- 10 level Patented Variable Fluid Resistance (VFR) innovation for resistance change at the turn of a dial.
- Blue polycarbonate twin tank constructed from the finest materials for exceptional strength, performance and durability.
- Built-in Direct Drive System (Patent Pending).
INTERACTIVE PERFORMANCE MONITOR (IPM)
- IMP displays: time, speed, distance, stroke rate, calories per hour, watts, level.
- Fitted with Heart Rate receiver as standard and compatible with all main HR belts.
- Height adjustable footplates with captive heel design to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Seat at “office chair” height for ease of entry and exit.
- Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimises wrist strain.
- Dyneema® cable – no noisy chains, no lubrication.
- Optional back support.
- Extra-long anodized, aluminum seat rails to facilitate the tallest of users.
- Concealed transport wheels for ease of movement.
- Air Glide low friction seat rollers in concealed channels for cleaner, safer and smoother action.
- High quality metallic silver powder-coated frame with deep lacquer finish.
- Rigid frame construction for maximum stability.
- Rubber feet, front and rear, provide the largest contact patch and provide superior adhesion to smooth floor surfaces without marking.
- Steel frame with Argon gas welding in pneumatic, rotating, robotic jigs for exceptional quality and precision.